okay but imagine cecil and carlos deciding to get married and talking about if one of them wants to take the other’s last name or if they want to hyphenate or what
and cecil just is like “not that i don’t think every part of you is perfect but i think most people would agree that ‘palmer’ is a better surname than ‘the scientist’”
and so carlos has to sit his boyfriend down and gently explain that his last name isn’t actually “the scientist” and cecil is sitting there like “is anything i know about you real”
Finally finished this. Have some Geordi and Data in zero gravity and see how you feel.
This item is now for sale on RedBubble!
Now I’m imagining pictionary night at the Shatterdome.
y e s
i swear there is like an ENTIRE GENRE of games whose theme is “guess what your partner is describing/thinking of” and i’m just sitting here going drift partner game night
taboo! pictionary! charades! 20 questions! all the things
shatterdome game nights are totally a thing and i bet they’re beautiful
tinfoilrobot replied to your post “just saw another one of those posts that says something along the…”
Mine is a song about robots in love!!
that is excellent subject matter!
just saw another one of those posts that says something along the lines of “the song you can’t stop listening to obsessively probably says a lot about you”
…the song that i can’t stop listening to obsessively at the moment is ambiguously about alien abduction
Humanities and Political Science, Carleton University.
"The Evolution of Public Thought from Utopia to Distopia, and the Effect on Public Policy"
if u dont think carlos the scientist has an ~educational geocities website full of science facts/jokes, a garish color scheme, and way too many of those little animated things then i dont even know what to say to you
Your overconfidence is your weakness.
Ok but I bet you Hermann totally knits. He probably does it to “tune his fine motor skills” or whatever, but you just know it fits with his way-too-young-grandpa thing he’s got going on. Newt would give him crap for it except that he keeps getting free (and sometimes really elaborate, kaiju-patterned) swag out of the deal.
1. i’m actually in love with the new one don’t even question it. so Capaldi’s
2. TV MOVIE (90s special effects! that gorgeous orchestral score!
paul mcgann’s name!)
3. the Series 5 Matt Smith one with the stormy time vortex and fab orchestra. YES
4. 7th Doctor opening (you can FEEL the 80s and it’s beautiful)
5. Hartnell’s man, it’s a classic and I actually really love the aesthetics of it?
1. Otachi — (wings, man… wings)
2. Karloff — (idk i just love his design he’s got a really cute face)
3. …is it cheating to say baby Otachi separately (WINGS) and also just, you know… baby kaiju
4. Scissure looks vaguely like a really strange koala and also more wings
5. Mutavore — (cool design, also the kaiju who’s brain got experimented w/ first that’s pretty cool too)
put “top 5” anything in my ask and i will answer ok go